Well, in no particular order….
- Every evening when I get home from work, Sir Spotacus is sitting at the door waiting for me. I’ve always wondered how long he actually sits there; I know he doesn’t come running when he hears the key in the lock because he has to run up a set of stairs to get to the door (and he’s not that fast).
- When I’m sitting on the bus after work, getting drowsy from the long ride home, I always wish that dinner would just magically make itself and be ready when I walk in the front door.
- There should be some way to make extra money off my social media addiction.
- I love that feeling when I wake up in the morning and realize that I don’t have to get up and do anything if I don’t want to. I’ll just turn over and go right back to sleep.
- Someday, I will actually finish the myriad of crochet projects that are hanging out in my den. I guess I really should stop starting new projects until I’ve finished the current ones but where’s the fun in that?
- When will I ever be happy with my lot in life???
- I should really stop chickening out and just go to a yoga class already. I’m so self-conscious, and even though everyone tells me that no one’s really looking at anyone else in the class, I’m still worried that I’ll look like the odd one out.
© All rights reserved, missmylin 2012.